February 10, 2014 – LearnLaunchX Announces Winter 2014 Cohort
New England’s leading edtech accelerator program LearnLaunchX today announced its second cohort comprised of seven early-stage education technology companies. LearnLaunchX selected the companies based on their potential to bring significant innovation to the education technology and learning markets. The following companies were selected to participate in the Winter 2014 accelerator program:
- Book&Table – an educational marketplace for people to create, discover, and purchase personalized courses.
- Campuscene – a modern and engaging college search platform that serves both applicants and admissions offices.
- CueThink – creator of Quantum, a game-based peer-to-peer learning platform for math problem solving.
- Hstry - a digital learning tool that enables teachers, students and historians to construct interactive historical timelines for the digital classroom.
- QuadWrangle – a software platform for more personal and valuable alumni engagement.
- Skaffl – creator of Braket, a mobile-first teaching and learning platform for the 1:1 K-12 classroom.
- uConnect – a unique campus recruiting platform that is changing the way colleges and universities provide career services to their students.